- I'm OK sends text message or email notifications that offer reassurance throughout the day and timely alerts when changes in activity could be cause for concern
- - I'm OK detects when appliances are switched on and off and sends information to the network
- - Depending on your preference, I'm OK will send a notification when appliance is used or not used within a specific period of time
- - Set up in Minutes Simply plug the I'm OK sensors into an outlet, and then plug electrical appliances into the sensors which connect to the network using I'm OK's built-in wireless Internet
- - No home Internet connection is required; I'm OK includes three sensors - you can monitor one, two, or three appliances
"The Living Room TV at Mom's House was switched OFF at 10:01PM."
"The Living Room TV at Mom's House was switched ON at 9:08PM."
Examples of uses:
- I want to know ANYTIME the lamp is turned on.
- I want to know the FIRST time the microwave is used each day
- I want to know if the coffee pot is NOT used between 7am and 10am
and many others.
Daily rituals, such as making coffee in the morning or watching a favorite television show before bedtime, serve as a way to check-in. These actions signal that everything is okay, even when it's not possible to call or drop by. I'm OK provides peace of mind to both those who live alone (or who need extra support) and to the people who care about them. This system detects when electrical appliances are switched on and off, which enables you to detect variances in your loved ones daily routines before it turns into horrible crisis. Simply plug the sensors into a power source, such as a wall outlet or power strip. Then plug electrical appliances into the sensors. The sensors connect to the network using built-in wireless Internet. You will be notified as the appliances are turned on and off sending reassurance throughout the day. Register your System with No long-term contract! This system provides peace of mind for a minimal monthly fee. You may cancel at any time. Compatible appliances include microwave ovens, coffee makers, TV's, lamps, garage door opener, CPAP machines and many more.
Q. Will I need to hire someone to install the system?
A. No. The system works right out of the box and you can set it up yourself very easily.
Q. Can I add more appliance plugs to the system?
A. No, each system can hold a maximum of 3 appliance plugs. You can purchase another system with 3 plugs. There would be another monthly usage fee for the second system.
Q. Can I use this system around the world?
A. No, this system only works in the U.S. at this time.
Q. If my neighbor has the same system will they interfere with each other?
A. No. Each system is unique. They will not interfere.
Q. What are these systems typically called?
A. Systems like these are known by many names and phrases:
passive monitoring, elderly monitoring, activity monitoring, living patterns, activity sensors.
Click to submit your Review for I'm OK, Passive Monitoring System
Back To Top Of Page