|Back To Top Of Page
Emergency Features: (Click To Download Complete User Manual)
- Activate a local alarm for 2 seconds to get immediate help within the house. This feature also alerts you that you have activated the system. If you accidentally activate the system, just move the power button to Off on the console to de-activate it.
- The system will automatically dial in sequential order the emergency numbers you have specified (up to 3 numbers). You can select as few as 1 emergency number or up to 3 to call when the panic button is pressed.
- Plays a 6 second user recorded emergency message over and over again while calling each number. This ensures that the receiver of the call will hear the message regardless of when they answer.
- If the other party receives the call and presses any key on their telephone, a 45 second speakerphone conversation starts. This 45 second talk time can be extended for 1 minute over and over again as long as you want to talk.
- Console Panic button performs the same as a wireless panic button. Pressing the panic button on the console will activate the alert just like the wireless panic buttons.
- Wall Mountable (2 screws included)
- Capable of dialing a 16 Digit Telephone Number.
- Big Buttons for Programming. (Great for seeing the numbers during the easy setup)
- Battery Backup for up to 12 hours (Uses 4 AAA batteries - not included) (You can still call out in the event of a power outage)
- In-Use Indicator (Visually shows you that the system is operating)
- Low & No Battery Indicator (You will know when it is time to change the backup batteries)
- 2 Way Speakerphone for clear 2 way voice communication between the console and the receiver of the call
- External power: DC 6V - 110v-220VAC input adapter (Included)
- Panic Button frequency: 433.92 MHz (Will not interfere with any other electronics or pacemaker)
- Panic Button range: 100 Feet from base (depending on environment)
- 2-Way Speakerphone range: several rooms away (depending on environment)
- Panic Button batteries: 23A 12V Alkaline battery (Batteries included for both the necklace and wrist panic buttons)
- Size: Necklace Panic Button- 2 inches long (top to bottom), 1.25 inches wide (side to side), 1/2 inch thick
- Size: Wrist Panic Button- 1.5 inches long (top to bottom), 1.25 inches wide (side to side), 1/2 inch thick
- Size: Wrist Strap is 9 inches long
- Weight: Panic Buttons weigh less than 1 oz. each with the battery installed (these are very light panic buttons)
- Power ON/OFF switch control (Turn unit off when away from home or traveling, or to cancel an alert)
This system has the answer. You record a message into the unit. When the system is activated it then plays the recorded message to the person receiving the call letting them know you have an emergency. It speaks for you!
What if you have a stroke and cannot speak?
-Speakerphone- the called party presses any key to talk and hear the caller using the built in speakerphone.
-100 Foot range between panic buttons and the console unit.
- Repeated Contact. The system will call all numbers up to 5 times or until the person receiving the call presses a key on their phone. Answering machines will not fool it. The alert can also be cancelled by sliding the Power switch to Off on the console.
Simply plug it in. Program the numbers you want it to dial, place the pendant around the neck or on the wrist, run a test - then you're all set to go!
In an emergency, your loved one will simply need to press one button on the panic button.
Sounds local alert for 2 seconds & calls the telephone numbers you select (i.e. neighbor, friend and relatives or optionally 911)
Help Dialer 700 FAQ:
Q. Does the system call your company when help is needed?
A. No. We didn't make this system to do something that you can do yourself. The system will call up to 3 of your most trusted family members and friends or 911 and deliver a 6 second custom message. People you can trust should be the first to know when something happens.
Q. What happens if the alert is just a false alarm, do you charge a fee?
A. Absolutely not. There are no false alarm fees, ever! When the system calls the receiver can listen in to what is going on to see if help is needed or if the remote just got bumped.
Q. What if no one answers the phone when the Help Dialer 700 calls?
A. The Help Dialer 700 will call each number up to 5 times or until someone presses a key on their phone. If they miss the first call, it will call them again (up to 5 times) after it tries the other phone numbers or until someone responds.
Q. Will I need to hire someone to install the system?
A. No. The system works right out of the box and you can set it up yourself very easily.
Q. Can I add more panic buttons to the system?
A. No. This system will hold a total of 2 panic buttons.
Q. Can I use this system in Canada?
A. Yes, this unit will work in Canada.
Q. Can I use this system in Australia?
A. Yes, this unit will work in Australia. You will need to locally purchase a U.S. to Australia power adapter plug only.
Q. Can I use this system around the world?
A. Yes, you can use this unit anywhere in the world. Some countries may require a power adapter for the voltage and/or a telephone jack adapter.
Q. Can I call a cell phone with this?
A. Yes, this unit will call any phone number that is programmed into it, calling a cell phone is no different than calling any other number.
Q. What if I do not have a normal phone line, I have a phone line from the cable company?
A. No Problem. This unit will work with most VOIP/Cable/Internet phone lines.
Q. Is it legal to call 911 with this system?
A. Yes, this system is legal in all U.S. states and territories. This system is not an autodialer since you are present and are speaking to 911 through the speakerphone.
Q. What if I only have a cell phone, can I still use this to call for help?
A. Yes, there are adapters available. Your cell phone will need to have Bluetooth capability. Here is a link to purchase the Bluetooth adapter Click Here.
Q. Can I wear the panic button in the shower?
A. The wrist panic button is water resistant and can be worn in the shower. The necklace panic button is not rated to be worn in the shower.
Q. How long should the panic button battery last?
A. Since the battery is only used when the panic button is pressed the battery should last about 2 years (Batteries are not covered under warranty)
Q. Can I activate the alert from the phone console instead of the panic button?
A. Yes, there is a panic button on the base that works just like pressing the panic button.
Q. If my neighbor has the same system will they interfere with each other?
A. No. each panic button is specially coded and will not interfere with another panic button even if they are in the same room.
Q. How would I know if the panic button battery needs to be replaced?
A. There is a small light on the panic button; it will flash red when the button is pressed if the battery needs to be replaced.
Q. What happens if the power goes out, can I still use this system to call for help?
A. The system is AC-powered with battery backup. With a good strong backup battery in place, even if the power goes out the system will not lose the programming and will still operate and call for help if activated.
Back To Top Of Page
This system will not be fooled by answering machines!
How does it work?
When the panic button is pressed the system dials the first number that is programmed into it. The system then waits to 'hear' any key pressed on the other end of the line. This tells the system that a human answered the call. If the systems hears a key pressed it will stop calling numbers and turn on the speakerphone. If the system does not hear a key pressed it will hang up and call the next number in sequence. We suggest that you have 911 programmed as the 3rd number to ensure that someone is contacted in the event of an emergency (this is totally optional).
Note: This system works with most Cable/Internet/VOIP systems and normal phone lines.
More Customer Comments:
"Thank you, and may God bless. Technology awes me and I, too, hate to see people who need this helpful monitor to live safely at home alone. I'm certain I will be ordering another one very soon for my aunt. Later I may be able to donate a monitor to someone else as I am with my family members. Being a caregiver has it's blessings....just as what you sell blesses so many. B. Davis"
My aunt in Illinois likes your product because she does not have to call a monitoring center - just to get help from several nearby relatives - AND - it is very affordable for her. Thank You ! Steve
Back To Top Of Page
SEE OUR OTHER MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEMS - CLICK HERE