Add 24 Hour Professional Monitoring to this system - CLICK HERE
- 2 way communication through panic button
- Simple operation : push one SOS button on the panic button for emergency calling
- Fall Detection can be turned off if desired
- Automatic speakerphone during SOS calling (Talk directly through the panic button)
- Pacemaker Safe
- Water proof IP-57 (Wear in the shower and in the tub. You can submerge under the water)
- Long standby time
- Automatic fall down detection (to activate Alert Dialing)
- User can answer any incoming call or make an outgoing call by pressing the big Red button, or cancel the call by pressing the small button
- Priority for SOS call - block all incoming calls during SOS mode
- SOS call will continue until it is answered by a human
- Answering machines will not fool this system. Able to detect answering machine / voice mail from a human
- Voice prompt announcement for most operations
- BIG SOS panic button to activate emergency telephone call according to preset telephone numbers per panic button
- Ringing Panic Button - when an incoming call is received the Panic Button will ring. This feature can be turned on/off for each Panic Button.
- Optional Pill alarm for reminder to take medicine - Optional General Alarm for general reminders
- Easy system checks to ensure operation of system (this includes battery capacity, power supply, telephone line, distance, out of range etc.)
- Low battery alert, out of range alert, no power and no telephone line alert (Both LED indication and voice announcement)
- Range is about 600 feet (2 football fields from your home) (open area - your environment may effect actual distance)
- Maximum loudness allowing elderly to hear - very loud volume
- Back up battery compartment (4xAAA NiMH rechargeable batteries - included) System will run if the power goes off for about 12 hours.
- DECT digital technology provides the best digital and clear voice communication available today
- Base station can register 2 pendants
- Set up 3 SOS numbers independently (each pendant can dial 3 of their own phone numbers)
- If returned for any reason shipping/processing charges of $29.99 US and $49.99 Canada/International will be subtracted from refund.
- Connect to standard telephone line with the base station (Optional Cell phone usage with Bluetooth adapter if you have no phone line)
- Connect wall power adapter with the base station
- Place the pendant onto base station for charging
- Set up date / time, and maximum 3 SOS telephone numbers
- Extra phone jack in back of unit so you can plug another telephone into this system
Q. What if I have a stroke and cannot speak?
A. This system has the answer. When the system is activated, it plays an outgoing message to the person receiving the call,
letting them know there is an emergency. It speaks for you!
Q. Does the system call your company when help is needed?
A. No. The system will call up to 3 of your emergency contact numbers (and optionally 911) and deliver a pre-recorded message. People you can trust and can get to you quickly should be the first to know when something happens.
Q. What happens if the alert is just a false alarm, do you charge a fee?
A. Absolutely not. There are no false alarm fees, ever! The system is monitored by friends, family or 911. When the system calls the receiver of the call can talk to you and find out if help is needed or if it was a false alarm.
Q. What if no one answers the phone when the system calls?
A. The system will continue to call over-and-over until someone answers it. If the first person misses the call, it will call the next number until someone responds.
Q. Will I need to hire someone to install the system?
A. No. The system works right out of the box and you can set it up yourself very easily.
Q. Can I add more panic buttons to the system?
A. Yes. You can use a total of 2 panic buttons on this system.
Q. Can I use this system in Canada?
A. Yes, this unit will work in Canada.
Q. Can I use this system in Australia?
A. Yes, this unit will work in Australia. You will need to purchase a 110v AC to 220V DC power adapter locally.
Q. Can I use this system around the world?
A. Yes, you can use this unit anywhere in the world. Some countries may require a power adapter for the voltage and/or a telephone jack adapter.
Q. I know there are no monthly fees if I call friends and family, but what if I really need 24 hour monitoring?
A. 24 hour professional monitoring is optional and available. Add 24 Hour Professional Monitoring to this system - CLICK HERE
Q. Can I call a cell phone with this?
A. Yes, this unit will call any phone number that is programmed into it, calling a cell phone is no different than calling any other number.
Q. What if I do not have a normal phone line, I have a phone line from the cable company. Will that work?
A. No Problem. This unit will work with any phone line such as Verizon, Comcast, Ooma, Vonage, MagicJack, etc.
Q. Can I have this system dial special characters like a * or a pause if I need to for a special line?
A. Yes, you can store 0,1,2,3......9 and * # and P (Pause).
Q. How long of a phone number can I dial? I need to call long distance with an access code.
A. You can dial a phone number up to 22 digits long.
Q. What if I only have a cell phone and no land line at all, can I still use this to call for help?
A. Yes, there are adapters available. Your cell phone will need to have Bluetooth capability. Here is a link to purchase the Bluetooth adapter.
Q. Can I wear the panic button in the shower?
A. Yes, the panic button is waterproof.
Q. Can I take a bath with the panic button?
A. Yes, you can take a bath with the panic button and submerge it under water.
Q. How long should the panic button battery last before needing to charge it?
A. Based on your usage a fully charged battery should last several days up to 1 week before needing to be charged. We do recommend simply placing the panic button in the charging station at night and testing your system each month.
Q. Can I activate the alert from the phone console instead of the panic button?
A. Yes, there is an SOS button on the phone base that works just like pressing the panic button.
Q. If my neighbor has the same system will they interfere with each other?
A. No. Each panic button is specially coded and will not interfere with another panic button even if they are in the same room.
Q. How would I know if the panic button battery needs to be charged?
A. There is a small red battery indicator light on the panic button; it will flash if the battery needs to be charged.
Q. What happens if the power goes out, can I still use this system to call for help?
A. The system is AC-powered with battery backup. Non-volatile memory. With the backup batteries in place, even if the power goes out the system will not lose the programming and will still operate and call for help if activated.
Q. What are these systems typically called?
A. Systems like these are known by many names and phrases:
fall detection, fall alert, fall down, man down, automatic fall detection, movement detection, fall detection system reviews,
medical fall alert, elderly fall detection, man down alert, fall down detection, medical alert with fall detection.
Back To Top Of Page
This system will not be fooled by answering machines!
How does it work?
When the panic button is pressed, the system dials the first number that is programmed into it. The system then waits to 'hear' the '#' button pressed on the other end of the line. This tells the system that a human answered the call. If the system hears a '#' it will stop calling numbers and will turn on the speakerphone. If the system does not hear that a '#' was pressed, it will then hang up, and call the next number in sequence. We suggest that you optionally have 911 programmed at the end of the call list to ensure that someone is contacted in the event of an emergency.
Note: This system WILL work with VOIP systems like AT&T, Comcast digital voice, Verizon, Vonage. Magic Jack, etc.
Click to submit your Review for Medical Alert System with Fall Detection
Back To Top Of Page
SEE OUR OTHER MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEMS - CLICK HERE